Zordio Dedicated Servers provide our most powerful hosting option.
Dedicated Servers Overview
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us for a custom quote today!
- Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 300GB 10,000RPM RAID-1 disks
- Dual Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor
- 16GB DDR3 RAM
- 600GB 10,000RPM RAID-10 disks
Choose that plan that's right for you.
|Secure Checkout||Order Now||Order Now|
|Annual Rate (2 Months Free)||$5000||$7500|
|Processor||Quad-Core Intel Xeon||Dual Quad-Core Intel Xeon|
|RAM||8GB DDR3||16GB DDR3|
|Disks||300GB 10,000RPM RAID-1||600GB 10,000RPM RAID-10|
|IP Addresses Options|
|/29 IP Block (5 usable IP's)||$10|
|/28 IP Block (13 usable IP's)||$20|
|/27 IP Block (29 usable IP's)||$40|
|cPanel + Installatron||$45/mo|
|Daily Backup||Save 50% on any of our Backup Plans.|
- What is dedicated hosting?
- With dedicated hosting, you lease a complete physical server. This server is not shared with any other users, as with Shared Hosting or a VPS.
- My server has RAID. Do I still need backups?
- Multiple hard drives protects against hardware failure, but should not be considered a backup. RAID does not protect against file corruption or deletion.
- Who owns my dedicated server? Am I responsible for hardware maintenance on it?
- The server is owned and maintained by Zordio.