Work with Zordio's expert staff to provide state of the art hosting to your customers without the headaches of maintaining your own infrastructure.
Reseller Hosting Overview
Rely on our experts for an economical, flexible, and scalable business platform. No technical skills required for you to start your own web hosting business. Includes all the benefits of our other hosting packages. You can sell it however you want. Zordio is your loyal provider and is here to support you as a knowledgable, reliable and ethical partner.
Start your web hosting business here.
- 25GB Disk Space
- 15 Accounts
- 100GB Monthly Transfer
We will grow with you.
- 50GB Disk Space
- 25 Accounts
- 250GB Monthly Transfer
More power for the power seller.
- 100GB Disk Space
- 50 Accounts
- 500GB Monthly Transfer
Take your business to the next level.
- 200GB Disk Space
- 100 Accounts
- 1000GB Monthly Transfer
All our servers are equipped with PHP 5.
The most popular database solution.
Give yourself full control of your hosting enviroment.
Simply install many popular applications with one click.
Choose that plan that's right for you.
|Secure Checkout||Order Now||Order Now||Order Now||Order Now|
|Annual Rate (2 Months Free)||$750||$1000||$1500||$2500|
|Total Disk Space||25GB||50GB||100GB||200GB|
|Server-side Spam Protection|
|30 Day Backup History|
- Do reseller hosting accounts include root access?
- No. If you need root access check out our Virtual Private Server plans.
- Does Zordio get any portion of my hosting income?
- No. All we get is the listed monthly rate. Whatever income you generate from your Reseller account is yours.
- Will Zordio ever contact my customers directly?
- In general, no. The only time we would is if you explicitly request that we work directly with a customer. Other than that, we will always communicate with you regarding your customer accounts.
- What if I want a Reseller plan that allows for more than 100 accounts?
- At this point, you would need to get another Reseller account, which would be on a different physical server. We do this to help keep our servers robust and to keep any given server from becoming overloaded.
- Are the accounts I create limited by the total used disk space and bandwidth, or the total available disk space and bandwidth?
- Reseller accounts are limited by the total used disk space and bandwidth. ie, if you are allowed 100GB of monthly bandwidth, you could set up 20 accounts which have 10GB bandwidth available, but average 5GB each.